One million free juices and smoothies have been given out free of charge by Jamba Juice to Isis NFC mobile wallet users since the ‘Million Free Juice or Smoothie Giveaway’ promotion launched in October 2013. Jamba has also signed up one million members for its Insider Rewards loyalty program, developed in partnership with Spendgo. Launched five months ago, the program lets customers type their phone number into a POS terminal to “receive rewards, personalized offers and free Jamba product”.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than six years old