NFCW provides senior executives and technical experts with news and analysis on the latest developments in payments, transit ticketing, NFC and beyond.
At NFCW we track the latest trends in the market and provide the insight needed to make informed decisions on the latest technology-driven opportunities, challenges and business models, enabling senior executives, technical experts and decision makers to build next-generation products and services that maintain their organisation’s competitive edge:
- More than 50,000 people visit the NFCW website every month to learn about the latest trends in the market, while 13,000 people receive our email newsletter, 15,000 follow our Twitter accounts and more than 12,000 are members of the NFCW Knowledge Centre.
- Our readership reaches right across the connected customer ecosystem, from banks to mobile network operators; transportation providers; government and employee ID issuers; handset, consumer electronics and IoT device makers; retailers; vehicle manufacturers; brands; regulators; investors; solutions providers, and more.
- Readers come from a mix of technical, business and operational backgrounds and are typically very senior — 69% of our readers are management level and above, 25% are in the C-suite.
- Typical job titles include head of mobile, innovation or strategy at a bank; head of financial services at mobile network operators; CTOs at handset and consumer electronics device makers; CIOs at retailers; heads of ticketing at transportation operators, and more.
- NFCW readers come from right across the world — one-third of our readers are in the Americas, one-third in Europe and one-third in Asia Pacific and beyond.
- Our editorial team is led by Sarah Clark, an editor and analyst with more than thirty years’ experience tracking and reporting on the business implications of emerging technologies.
- All our online services are provided free of charge to readers, thanks to the members of our Partner Program — commercial technology and solutions providers who pay an annual fee to get VIP access to a range of services which help them build brand awareness, showcase their expertise and connect with new customers.
- The NFCW Knowledge Centre provides in-depth educational resources, including webinars, white papers, technical documents and consumer surveys, all accessible via a one-time member registration process.
- Dedicated special interest groups report on the latest developments in contactless commerce, payments, transit ticketing and NFC and contactless.
- Our company was founded in 1988 to cover the then-nascent smart card industry, and moved on to produce trade newsletters, research reports and events around biometrics, card technology and customer loyalty. We have been publishing NFCW since 2008.
Bringing a new product or service to market?
Go to Market with NFCW is the simplest, quickest and most cost-effective way to identify and connect with potential customers and channel partners around the world — guaranteed. Find out more.
Got some news to share?
Please contact our editorial team by email at [email protected] or call us on +44 1341 760123.