NFCW provides news, analysis and educational resources for senior executives and technical specialists looking to build next-generation solutions that meet the needs of today’s contactless world.
- More than 50,000 people visit the NFCW website every month to learn about the latest trends in the market, 18,000+ people receive our email newsletters, 15,000 follow our Twitter accounts and more than 12,000 are members of the NFCW Knowledge Centre.
- Our readership reaches right across the contactless ecosystem, from banks to mobile network operators; transportation providers; government and employee ID issuers; handset, consumer electronics and IoT device makers; retailers; vehicle manufacturers; brands; regulators; investors; solutions providers, and more.
- Readers come from a mix of technical, business and operational backgrounds and are typically very senior — 69% of our readers are management level and above, 25% are in the C-suite.
- Typical job titles include head of mobile, innovation or strategy at a bank; head of financial services at mobile network operators; CTOs at handset and consumer electronics device makers; CIOs at retailers; heads of ticketing at transportation operators, and more.
- NFCW readers come from right across the world — one-third of our readers are in the Americas, one-third in Europe and one-third in Asia Pacific and beyond.
- Our editorial team is led by Sarah Clark, an editor and analyst with more than 30 years’ experience tracking and reporting on the business implications of emerging technologies.
- All our online services are provided free of charge to readers, thanks to the members of our Partner Program — commercial technology and solutions providers who pay an annual fee to get VIP access to a range of services which help them build brand awareness, showcase their expertise and connect with new customers.
- The NFCW Knowledge Centre provides in-depth educational resources, including webinars, white papers, technical documents and consumer surveys, all accessible via a one-time member registration process.
- The NFCW Expo is a first-of-its-kind year-round online trade show, allowing readers to identify and connect with new suppliers and partners while exhibitors generate a steady flow of leads and interest, 24/7/365.
- Contactless World Congress brings together leading experts in the field to share their knowledge free of charge with our readers around the world.
- Dedicated special interest hubs report on the latest developments in payments, transit ticketing, NFC and contactless communications.
- Our company was founded in 1988 to cover the then-nascent smart card industry, and moved on to produce trade newsletters, research reports and events around biometrics, card technology and customer loyalty. We have been publishing NFCW since 2008.
Bringing a new product or service to market?
NFCW offers you the simplest, quickest and most cost-effective way to identify and connect with potential customers and channel partners around the world. Find out more.
Got some news to share?
Please contact our editorial team by email at [email protected] or call us on +44 1341 760123.