NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 30 countries, with revenues of US$9.41bn in 2018.
NXP in NFC World
- Real-time video shows Cilab’s high-speed NFC tester in action 15 January 2020
- NXP reports on biometric payment cards 9 January 2020
- NTT Docomo combines UWB and NFC for hands-free payments at the POS 7 January 2020
- NXP combines NFC and UWB for mobile car keys 12 November 2019
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags 18 October 2019
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app 3 October 2019
- McKinsey includes NFC tags in Mall of America technology showcase store 3 October 2019
- NXP picks Cilab’s NFC tester to support customers developing EMV 3.0 POS terminals 27 September 2019
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset 19 September 2019
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems 13 September 2019
- NXP secures Mastercard certification for biometric card modules 23 July 2019
- HonkMobile launches app-free Apple Pay NFC payments 20 June 2019
- ABI Research forecasts 10bn NFC tags in use by 2023 15 May 2019
- NXP spells out NFC’s role in automated stores 12 April 2019
- Public Transport Victoria picks NXP’s Mifare 2GO platform for multimodal NFC ticketing 29 March 2019
- NXP opens doors in China with RocketXS NFC electronic locks 28 February 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- NXP adds support for FeliCa to NFC phones 22 February 2019
- NXP powers NFC payments in Sony Wena smart watch strap 15 February 2019
- NXP and Identiv announce breakthrough in NFC tag pricing 5 February 2019