NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 30 countries, with revenues of US$9.41bn in 2018.
NXP in NFC World
- ING to pilot UWB for contactless P2P payments 11 July 2022
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement 28 April 2022
- CTA launches open API standard to support radar-enabled contactless applications 25 January 2022
- Google launches Android Ready SE Alliance to drive adoption of digital credentials 26 March 2021
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices 30 October 2020
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT 23 October 2020
- Samsung to leverage UWB to let smartphone owners open doors at a distance 14 October 2020
- Philippe Starck designs NFC payments ring 13 October 2020
- NFC testing innovator Cilab opens NFCW Expo showcase 17 September 2020
- Samsung includes NXP secure UWB chip in Galaxy Note20 Ultra 17 August 2020
- Xiaomi picks NXP’s mWallet 2Go to add payments to Mi Smart Band 4 23 June 2020
- Transact rolls out Android NFC student IDs at 16 US universities 19 May 2020
- NXP adds ultra-low power chips for eco-friendly smart home devices 19 May 2020
- NXP explains how NFC healthcare labels and packaging can be used to combat the spread of Covid-19 11 May 2020
- Car Connectivity Consortium unveils NFC digital key specification 7 May 2020
- NXP launches NFC digital car key solution 10 March 2020
- NXP leverages NFC for easy pairing in new Bluetooth SoC 3 February 2020
- Real-time video shows Cilab’s high-speed NFC tester in action 15 January 2020
- NXP reports on biometric payment cards 9 January 2020
- NTT Docomo combines UWB and NFC for hands-free payments at the POS 7 January 2020