Vehicle recognition is being used to deliver advertisements for luxury holidays in Bermuda to London drivers with high-value cars. If a car valued at more than £40,000 (US$48,586) and less than four years old is detected passing a billboard, a personalised advertisement with messages such as “Hello Bermudaful in the Range Rover” is displayed. The campaign is run by Media Agency Group on behalf of Bermuda Tourism.
- South Korea to use QR track and trace apps to combat spread of Covid-19
- Taipei light rail offers 50% discounts to mobile payment users
- AE Solar combats solar panel counterfeiting with NFC
- ST adds NFC car key reader chip
- Samsung Money to go live in the US this summer
This article is more than three years old