Vehicle recognition is being used to deliver advertisements for luxury holidays in Bermuda to London drivers with high-value cars. If a car valued at more than £40,000 (US$48,586) and less than four years old is detected passing a billboard, a personalised advertisement with messages such as “Hello Bermudaful in the Range Rover” is displayed. The campaign is run by Media Agency Group on behalf of Bermuda Tourism.
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
- Amazon lets customers pay with their palm at two US retail stores
- NFC tag supplier ShopNFC opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klang2 launches music memory game with NFC
This article is more than three years old