A 12-page guide that presents an overview of tokenization, how it secures mobile payments and where it fits into the payment processing chain is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘Quick Guide: Tokenization’ has been produced by Rambus Bell ID for those new to tokenization or who need to understand the key concepts involved.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts