PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has been awarded the “leading position among mobile ticketing vendors” by Juniper Research for the second consecutive year. Two additional market research companies, ABI Research and IHS, published independent reports that ranked Gemalto as the world’s number one innovator in the transportation market in December 2015.
- Bengaluru metro to let passengers pay with their face
- Cleveland transit authority joins regional mobile ticketing service
- Cannes rolls out open loop contactless bus ticketing
- Uber to integrate train, coach and plane tickets into UK app
- Qatar to roll out contactless fare payments across metro, bus, tram and taxi services
This article is more than six years old