PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has been awarded the “leading position among mobile ticketing vendors” by Juniper Research for the second consecutive year. Two additional market research companies, ABI Research and IHS, published independent reports that ranked Gemalto as the world’s number one innovator in the transportation market in December 2015.
- Visa reports on contactless transit ticketing adoption
- LA Metro to let passengers add their TAP transit card to Apple Pay ‘this year’
- Turin rolls out contactless payments on bus and subway services
- Chinese city rolls out face verification ticketing on bus and subway services
- STIB switches on contactless payments across Brussels
This article is more than four years old