PARTNER NEWS: Three market research companies have named digital security giant Gemalto as the world’s number one supplier of contactless and mobile solutions for public transportation. “ABI Research, Juniper Research and IHS have all published independent reports that rank Gemalto as the global leader in this fast-growing sector,” the company says.
- CTA adds support for Apple Pay Express Transit for tap-and-go fare payments in Chicago
- Transport for NSW to trial digital Opal card with 10,000 commuters
- Kazakhstan to roll out face recognition transit ticketing in 2021
- Metro de Sevilla introduces tap-and-go ticketing payments
- Ann Arbor transit authority joins regional mobile ticketing service
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday