Absolut Vodka is promoting its new bottle designs using NFC posters located in 20 venues in Dublin. Tapping the smart posters takes the user to the Absolut Originality Ireland website where they can connect through Facebook and enter a prize draw. “There is also a gallery showing a selection of the new designs,” Aisling O’Connor from marketing agency The Picture Works told NFC World.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than seven years old