Hardware manufacturer Duali’s Dragon NFC reader has become the first product to achieve NFC Forum certification in Korea. The USB-based desktop device was tested by Korean certification laboratory KTC using equipment from Clear2Pay. The Dragon supports all four NFC Forum tag types and P2P mode and, says Duali, can also be easily integrated into ATMs, point of sale terminals and NFC-enabled kiosks.
- GlobalPlatform reports secure element shipment numbers
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers
- Suncorp Stadium reports on NFC event ticketing adoption rates
- NXP combines NFC and UWB for mobile car keys
- CaixaBank uses NFC to let customers check in to flagship bank branch of the future