Korean industrial PDA maker Catchwell is to build NFC into its Android and Windows Mobile 6.5 handheld computers. Devices will use Stollmann‘s NFC stack, which allows manufacturers to easily build systems using different operating systems and NFC controllers, to offer support for NFC-based payments and access control.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than eight years old