LG will not launch its LG Pay mobile payments platform on the upcoming LG G6 device due to time constraints and the company may be abandoning its plans to launch the service altogether, South Korean publication Newsis reports. The company delayed the introduction of LG Pay due to issues testing the service in South Korea in September 2016.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts