LG has delayed the introduction of LG Pay mobile payments due to issues testing the service in South Korea, according to Android Headlines. It had been expected to launch this month. In January 2016 the company announced it had developed an electronic LG Pay White Card allowing users to register multiple credit cards for in-store payments and ATM withdrawals. LG confirmed plans to introduce its own mobile payment service in November 2015.
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
This article is more than five years old