The UK startup behind the Kerv NFC payments ring has teamed up with payment solutions provider PSI-Pay to enable a greater range of payment options on the device. “The partnership utilises PSI-Pay’s MasterCard licence which will enable users of the Kerv contactless payment ring to pay in 38m locations worldwide,” Kerv says. “Users will be able to fund their account via debit or credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.” Kerv launched a fundraising campaign on Kickstarter in October 2015.
- Smart lets teachers log in to interactive displays via NFC
- Hyundai to add support for Apple NFC car keys
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
This article is more than five years old