Samsung is extending its global collaboration with Citi to deliver Samsung Pay within the Asia Pacific region, specifically in Singapore and Australia. “The partnership marks a new addition to Samsung Pay’s extensive portfolio of major payment networks and banks,” Samsung says. “Further additional markets will be added to the network in the coming months.” Samsung Pay launched in Australia earlier this week and began rolling out across Singapore this month.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts