NFC World’s educational webinar on NFC and how it can be used to lift IoT adoption by bringing plug-and-play simplicity to smart homes and the internet of things will be held today at 15:00 GMT. NFC and the IoT will be presented by NXP’s Pierre Goarin and there’ll be plenty of time for questions from the audience afterwards. Sign up to join the webinar here.
- University of Tennessee reports on NFC campus ID adoption
- HID Global launches combo NFC and RFID tags for tracking returnable industrial containers
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday