More than one in four UK shoppers (28%) would like retailers to know exactly who they are when they walk in using location-based technologies such as iBeacon, research by Harris Interactive for Salesforce UK reveals. “39% of high street shoppers would be willing to share data around their personal preferences with a retailer to receive a faster and more convenient service,” Salesforce UK says.
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
This article is more than five years old