US-based Internet of Things (IoT) specialist GoToTags has raised US$300,000 in funding from Mucker Capital to expand its sales and marketing operations. “GoToTags has now enabled millions of NFC tags on its platform and has serviced over 15,000 IoT deployments,” the company says. “These projects include smart railways, agricultural tracking systems, NFC medical records, interactive museums and even an NFC voting system.”
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than five years old