Mobile messaging provider Outspoken has added support for Google Wallet to its digital wallet delivery solution, enabling marketers to distribute offers to a user’s mobile wallet via a text message. “Outspoken’s technology uniquely delivers pass files using SMS and MMS, sending the pass as a text message attachment or in the form of a link,” the company explains. The platform already supports Apple Passbook.
- Crédit Agricole issues biometric payment cards in France
- Amazon expands pay by palm technology to Whole Foods Market store
- Car Connectivity Consortium to release specification for hands-free Bluetooth and ultra wideband digital keys
- Apple lets US families build credit by sharing Apple Card accounts
- Apple rolls out AirTags for locating and tracking personal items
This article is more than six years old