NFC specialist Proxama is to use HID Global’s Trusted Tag platform to add extra security to mobile coupon and loyalty schemes. The new service will generate a unique code each time an NFC tag is tapped to “avoid a situation where one transaction can lead to rewards being collected multiple times and allow a true customer proof-of-presence,” Proxama says.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11