Chinese POS specialist ViewAt has produced a reference design for a modular point of sale system that incorporates PCI security and NFC capabilities. The device, based on Texas Instruments components including the new TRF7970A NFC chip, is aimed at helping POS manufacturers reduce development time as they bring NFC-compatible terminals to market.
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
This article is more than nine years old