Paypal is to open a demonstration space in the heart of New York to show off its new retail payment technologies. Merchants will be able to visit the pop-up store from next month to see and try out Paypal mobile payments, location based offers and POS integration, Techcrunch reports.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old