A group of Israeli military cadets have developed a bracelet using NFC technology to store injured soldiers’ medical notes as they are transported from the battlefield to hospital, the Times of Israel reports. The prototype was developed in 10 days by a team of cyber, engineering and software cadets, and is now being trialled by medical teams within the army.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than five years old