A group of Israeli military cadets have developed a bracelet using NFC technology to store injured soldiers’ medical notes as they are transported from the battlefield to hospital, the Times of Israel reports. The prototype was developed in 10 days by a team of cyber, engineering and software cadets, and is now being trialled by medical teams within the army.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than four years old