The Samsung Pay Mini online payments app expected to go live in South Korea this month will be compatible with Apple devices as well as Android smartphones, according to ETNews. “Samsung Electronics is planning to provide this application for free and has designed it so that it can be used on all smartphones such as iPhones and LG Electronics’ phones,” the publication reports. News that Samsung is preparing to roll out the Samsung Pay Mini app emerged last week.
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Juniper forecasts “dramatic growth” in in-vehicle payments for fuel, parking and ecommerce
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
This article is more than four years old