LG is expected to launch its LG Pay mobile payment service in September, according to ETNews. “LG Pay is going to be released in September as a form of ‘all-in-one card’ that will become the world’s first mobile payment with IC (integrated circuit) chip,” the publication reports. The company announced it had developed an electronic LG Pay White Card that will let users register multiple credit cards for in-store payments and ATM withdrawals in January 2016 and confirmed its plans to launch the service in November 2015.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old