LG has developed an electronic ‘LG Pay White Card’ that will let users register multiple credit cards onto a single piece of plastic for in-store payments and ATM withdrawals. The device is about the same size as a normal credit card, ETNews reports, and has a small LCD display, buttons to select which virtual card to use and a connector for recharging. The handset maker confirmed in November 2015 that it is working on launching its own mobile payment service.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old