Social messaging service WhatsApp may soon enable users to send group invites and join groups via links, NFC and QR codes. “This would make it easier for businesses and communities to get more people inside their group without having to manually invite each and every person through their phone number,” Android Police reports.
- Austrian gin maker authenticates limited-edition bottles with NFC and blockchain
- NFC tag supplier ShopNFC opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klang2 launches music memory game with NFC
- Marshall University transitions to mobile-only NFC ID cards for staff and students
- Thailand tests NFC wristbands for tracking Covid-19 patients and at-risk groups
This article is more than four years old