Nearly nine in ten US merchants using ShopKeep technology (87%) have seen little-to-no adoption of mobile payments at their business in the past six months, research released by the POS system provider reveals. “Despite these findings, 59% of small businesses still predict that, in the next two years, 50% of consumers will be using mobile payments such as Apple Pay as their primary payment method,” ShopKeep adds.
- Apple Pay users in the US to get buy now pay later option with iOS 16
- BIS reports on CBDCs in emerging markets
- Moroccan bank launches biometric payment card
- US digital bank introduces contactless payments rings
- Riksbank completes digital currency payments pilot