PARTNER NEWS: An Android app described as a “Swiss Army knife for NFC” has been updated and can now also interrogate Mifare Plus SL3 cards. NXP’s NFC Taginfo, now at version 4.15.100, can identify and read contents from all types of NFC tags as well as Mifare and iCode-based systems. It can also display the value remaining on travel cards issued by a range of international public transport systems.
- Ticketing agency lets fans buy tickets via NFC App Clips
- Wine company uses NFC to tackle counterfeiting and enhance customer experience
- ANA invites passengers with NFC phones to pilot IATA digital travel pass
- Most UK retailers say strong customer authentication is not a key concern for post-pandemic recovery
- Kazakhstan to pilot central bank digital currency
This article is more than five years old