PARTNER NEWS: An Android app described as a “Swiss Army knife for NFC” has been updated and can now also interrogate Mifare Plus SL3 cards. NXP’s NFC Taginfo, now at version 4.15.100, can identify and read contents from all types of NFC tags as well as Mifare and iCode-based systems. It can also display the value remaining on travel cards issued by a range of international public transport systems.
- Digital greeting cards giant Evite adds contactless gifting
- Snapper lets transportation users top up their travel card with their iPhone
- UBS launches sustainable credit card made from corn
- Tyne and Wear Metro launches mobile ticketing on Android phones
- OP Financial to pilot biometric payment card in Finland
This article is more than four years old