PARTNER NEWS: An Android app described as a “Swiss Army knife for NFC” has been updated and can now also interrogate Mifare Plus SL3 cards. NXP’s NFC Taginfo, now at version 4.15.100, can identify and read contents from all types of NFC tags as well as Mifare and iCode-based systems. It can also display the value remaining on travel cards issued by a range of international public transport systems.
- Adidas rolls out contactless in-store shopping in the Philippines
- China’s JD.com lets consumers make online payments from digital yuan hard wallets using NFC
- UK sees 40% rise in contactless transaction values in 2021
- Apple to let merchants accept contactless payments on iPhones?
- Russia launches digital ruble pilot with 12 banks
This article is more than five years old