Women’s fashion magazine Elle has seen more than half a million in-store visits and a greater than 12% engagement rate result from its BLE beacon based ‘Shop Now! With Elle’ promotional campaign in the US. “Results were so strong that Elle will be expanding the program in the coming year,” says platform provider Swirl. The campaign ran in August and September 2015 to promote the magazine’s 30th anniversary issue.
- UOB lets customers use its mobile banking app to link debit and credit cards to third-party apps
- Singapore adds face verification to national digital ID service
- First Bus enables Apple Pay Express Mode for contactless ticketing
- PSCU reports 70% increase in US mobile debit card transactions
- Google Pay adds bill splitting, movie bookings and scratchcard rewards in Singapore
This article is more than four years old