Deutsche Telekom has launched the second version of its MyWallet NFC mobile payment solution, adding advertising and loyalty powered by Mozido. “Mozido’s SaaS platform enables MyWallet 2.0 customers to participate in customer engagement campaigns, redeem offers and manage virtual digital loyalty cards directly from their smartphones,” Mozido says. The carrier first launched MyWallet in May 2014.
- Coffee shop rolls out face-based payments in Romania
- Manchester bar to introduce finger vein biometrics for payments, age verification and Covid-19 contact tracing
- Three in four US consumers now prefer using contactless cards
- Citadele adds support for contactless payments rings
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
This article is more than four years old