Deutsche Telekom has launched the second version of its MyWallet NFC mobile payment solution, adding advertising and loyalty powered by Mozido. “Mozido’s SaaS platform enables MyWallet 2.0 customers to participate in customer engagement campaigns, redeem offers and manage virtual digital loyalty cards directly from their smartphones,” Mozido says. The carrier first launched MyWallet in May 2014.
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
- Aldi tests checkout-free technology at London store
This article is more than five years old