US houseware and home furnishing retailer Williams-Sonoma has launched a four-part video series that uses YouTube’s new “shoppable” technology to allow its online shoppers to buy the showcased products with a click through Visa Checkout. The first video is now live online while the following three will follow later this summer.
- Eventbrite brings tap to pay to the events industry
- Biometric card pioneer backs away from payments citing lower-than-expected market uptake
- EU calls for feedback on proposed settlement with Apple over NFC chip access
- Google signs deal to take UPI beyond India
- NFC Forum spells out DPP ambitions in ebook