The French government is to accelerate the acceptance of contactless payments in the country by requiring that all terminals installed after January 2016 must be contactless-enabled. The goal is to ensure that all terminals will be able to accept contactless payments by 2020.
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Google to offer bank accounts?
- Nestlé pilots face recognition payments in Barcelona
- Facebook Pay launches on Facebook and Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp to follow