The French government is to accelerate the acceptance of contactless payments in the country by requiring that all terminals installed after January 2016 must be contactless-enabled. The goal is to ensure that all terminals will be able to accept contactless payments by 2020.
- Dejamobile white paper explains how software-only POS solutions will drive wider adoption of in-store contactless payments
- Antelop launches secure customer authentication SDK
- Mastercard adds NFC payments to virtual corporate cards
- UN reports on impact of Covid-19 on ecommerce payments in developing countries
- Mashreq Bank rolls out contactless payments on standard NFC phones
This article is more than five years old