UK online restaurant booking service Bookatable has integrated MyCheck mobile payments into its mobile app and will add pay-at-table functionality to more than 500 locations this summer, starting with Thai restaurant Busaba Eathai in London. Users will be able to find restaurants with Pay-At-Table technology and pay for the entire bill or split the amount with others via PayPal or a registered card on a MyCheck account.
- Amazon lets customers pay with their palm at two US retail stores
- Samsung lets German customers link any bank account to Samsung Pay
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Juniper forecasts “dramatic growth” in in-vehicle payments for fuel, parking and ecommerce
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
This article is more than five years old