The UAE Banks Federation has announced the completion of the pre-implementation phase of a project to develop a mobile wallet platform that all its 51 member banks will be able to use to offer P2P, mobile payments and loyalty programs to their customers. “Participating banks will have the choice to link with this application or integrate the system with their own internet and mobile banking platforms,” the federation says.
- Google sets out its vision for the future of Google Pay
- Czech Republic to roll out mobile driving licences and digital IDs
- CTA launches open API standard to support radar-enabled contactless applications
- US Federal Reserve launches public consultation on digital dollar
- Public transport users in the Philippines get NFC top-up for contactless fare payment cards
This article is more than seven years old