Fast food chain Chick-fil-A has rolled out mobile payments to all of its US restaurants, with the exception of licensed locations, following a pilot that began in June 2014. The chain is also testing mobile ordering in more than 130 restaurants in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Orlando and Washington DC with plans to expand the service in 2015 ahead of a nationwide launch by the end of 2016.
- Carriers complete cross-border blockchain mobile payment
- Brazil to launch national instant payments system
- EU to unveil pan-European payments plan
- Android 11 to let users access cards and passes from the lock screen
- Sweden begins central bank digital currency pilot