The Bluetooth-based mobile keyless entry solution unveiled by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide earlier this month is now live in 10 hotels in Beijing, Hong Kong, New York, Los Angeles and Doha and will be rolling out to Aloft, Element and W Hotels across the globe. Starwood plans to rollout the SPG Keyless service to 30,000 doors in 150 hotels by early 2015.
- Kazakhstan to roll out face recognition transit ticketing in 2021
- Metro de Sevilla introduces tap-and-go ticketing payments
- Ann Arbor transit authority joins regional mobile ticketing service
- Pasmo adds support for Apple Pay Express Transit in Japan
- Renfe to roll out contactless ticketing across Spain’s suburban rail network
This article is more than five years old