The Bluetooth-based mobile keyless entry solution unveiled by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide earlier this month is now live in 10 hotels in Beijing, Hong Kong, New York, Los Angeles and Doha and will be rolling out to Aloft, Element and W Hotels across the globe. Starwood plans to rollout the SPG Keyless service to 30,000 doors in 150 hotels by early 2015.
- San Francisco MTC lets passengers pay fares with Clipper on iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sydney integrates digital Opal card with rideshare services
- Delhi Metro lets passengers top up their transit cards at fare gates
- Central Maryland RTA adds mobile ticketing, fare capping and free transfers
- Office shuttle service adopts ultrasonic technology for boarding pass authentication
This article is more than six years old