London buses now accept payments made using mobile network operator EE’s Cash on Tap NFC solution. Travellers will also be able to pay with NFC on the London Underground, Docklands Light Railway and London Overground from 16 September 2014.
- Oyster card users get weekly fare capping on London’s Tube and rail network
- Australia accredits Eftpos as its first private digital identity exchange
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
This article is more than seven years old