Traditional tickets were replaced with NFC badges at this year’s New York Comic Con and staff were provided with Google Nexus 7 NFC tablets that could be used to check them. The system, supplied by event ticketing specialist ShowClix, “was the most successful entry experience in the history of New York Comic Con,” said event organiser ReedPop’s Lance Fensterman.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old