Computer peripherals manufacturer Mad Catz has announced the Strike M Mobile Keyboard, a wireless gaming keyboard that includes NFC to make it easy for gamers to connect it to NFC-enabled laptops and other mobile devices. The keyboard can also be paired to non-NFC hardware via Bluetooth, and will be available in black, white and red before the end of 2013.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than seven years old