Interactive sign maker Signbox has chosen Proxama‘s TapPoint platform to deliver smart poster campaigns using its Enlighten NFC displays. The new partnership “creates a powerful and persuasive product offer for brand custodians, retailers and campaign managers, giving them an unrivalled opportunity to enhance relationships with customers and prospects,” says Mark Bartlett, managing director of Signbox.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than seven years old