Interactive sign maker Signbox has chosen Proxama‘s TapPoint platform to deliver smart poster campaigns using its Enlighten NFC displays. The new partnership “creates a powerful and persuasive product offer for brand custodians, retailers and campaign managers, giving them an unrivalled opportunity to enhance relationships with customers and prospects,” says Mark Bartlett, managing director of Signbox.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than eight years old