Canada’s CIBC bank has licensed the Sequent Wallet Management Platform, which was announced last week, for use in its NFC payments service. CIBC also uses NFC technology from Giesecke & Devrient and Tsys.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old