Canada’s CIBC bank has licensed the Sequent Wallet Management Platform, which was announced last week, for use in its NFC payments service. CIBC also uses NFC technology from Giesecke & Devrient and Tsys.
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
- Huawei launches NFC and Bluetooth digital keys for electric smart car
- Swedish developers add support for digital Covid health passes to NFC chip implant
This article is more than eight years old