Canada’s CIBC bank has picked Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) as the trusted service manager for its rollout of NFC payments with Rogers Wireless. G&D’s TSM service will be used to securely download and provision the CIBC Mobile Payment Application and the credentials required for contactless payment transactions using NFC phones. CIBC is also using technology from Tsys for its NFC service.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old