Nintendo is working on a game that would involve figures or cards that contain NFC tags and make use of the Nintendo Wii U’s NFC capabilities, CEO Satoru Iwata has hinted during an earnings call. Nintendo is also looking into the possibility of customers using the Wii U’s NFC functionality to make payments, Iwata added.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old