T-Mobile has picked Gemalto’s LinqUs Trusted Service Manager (TSM) platform for its Europe-wide rollout of NFC services. Poland is the first country to go live with the new service. “Gemalto provided PTC, T-Mobile’s network operator in Poland, with a complete NFC solution encompassing the TSM platform and the mobile wallet software, as well as the UpTeq NFC high-end card,” says Gemalto.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old