Estonia’s banks are to begin pilot testing NFC services in January 2013. The move follows an in-depth research project which has resulted in the banks specifying NFC SIMs issued by a mobile network operator as their preferred route to market.
- Germany to begin rollout of open national digital identity service ‘later this year’
- Croatian merchants to leverage NFC for in-store consumer reviews
- Xiaomi picks NXP’s mWallet 2Go to add payments to Mi Smart Band 4
- Apple to let brands and merchants use NFC tags to provide easy access to mini apps
- Apple unveils NFC car keys
This article is more than seven years old