Targobank, part of the French Crédit Mutuel group, and E-Plus, Germany’s third largest mobile network operator, have announced plans to work together to test NFC payments. The partners will begin with a pilot test using MasterCard PayPass stickers that attach to users’ mobile phones from late summer 2012.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than eight years old