Google’s Nexus 7 tablet, launched earlier today, contains a PN65 NFC controller from NXP. The chip features an embedded secure element to support secure NFC transactions such as payments, ticketing, and access control.
- US PPE provider authenticates face masks with NFC
- French fashion house uses NFC to link garments to unique digital NFT assets
- ST launches advisory service for brands looking to adopt NFC
- Bio-compatible NFC implant lets consumers make contactless payments with their hand
- EU to file antitrust charge against Apple over NFC chip access
This article is more than nine years old