RIM has published a guide to reading and writing tags using the NFC API in its upcoming BlackBerry 10 operating system. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the phone maker’s developer relations team, explains the steps involved by detailing the development of a simple tag reading and writing application called NFC Tool.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than nine years old