RIM has published a guide to reading and writing tags using the NFC API in its upcoming BlackBerry 10 operating system. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the phone maker’s developer relations team, explains the steps involved by detailing the development of a simple tag reading and writing application called NFC Tool.
- ST launches NFC Type 5 tags with Augmented NDEF for dynamically updated information exchange at longer ranges
- Samsung unveils ultra wideband Smart Tags
- Hyundai to let drivers use their iPhone to unlock their vehicle
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
This article is more than eight years old