GlobalPlatform has released two specification documents for use by software developers working with trusted execution environments. TEE Systems Architecture v1.0 explains the hardware and software architectures involved, while the TEE Internal API Specification v1.0 sets out how to develop trusted applications.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old