Poken has appointed audio visual hire specialist Smart AV as its exclusive UK partner. The company plans to use Poken’s NFC-based digital business card and social networking platform to offer event organisers improved networking opportunities for delegates and refined analytics on conference and exhibition activity.
- Liverpool Football Club rolls out NFC ticketing for all home games
- Digital passport for thoroughbred racehorses rolls out in UK and Ireland
- Researchers unveil fabric-friendly NFC sensors that track tags, everyday objects — and people
- Canadian restaurants use NFC to track reusable food containers
- ST and Feig let manufacturers personalise whole pallets of NFC-enabled products in their packaging
This article is more than nine years old